- 1. Disclaimer
- Baxter makes every effort to compile the content of this website accurately and in accordance with information known to it at the time. However, as information can change, ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IS AT THE USER’S OWN RISK.
- 2. Linking Policy
- Baxter is not responsible for the content or the accuracy of any website accessed through a link on this website. A link to other websites does not constitute an endorsement by Baxter of the linked website, its products or services. ACCESS TO SUCH WEBSITES AND USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IS AT THE USER’S OWN RISK.
- 3. Loss or Damages
- To the full extent permitted by law, Baxter is not liable for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages, or loss or damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the user’s access to, use of or inability to access or use, this website or any errors or omissions in its content. This includes damages to or viruses that may infect the user’s computer.
- 4. Website is Provided "As Is"
- Without limiting the foregoing and to the full extent permitted by law, everything on this website is provided "as is" without representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, either express or implied and including but not limited to representations, warranties or guarantees in relation to the completeness, accuracy, currency and balance of the information on this website or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- 5. User’s Account
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords used to access the website. Accordingly, the user will be solely responsible and held accountable for all activities that occur under a user’s account. Baxter reserves the right to suspend or delete a user’s account without notice at any time.
- 6. Use of Products and Services
- Baxter is not responsible for the use (whether proper or improper) of any products, services or information referred to or contained on this website, nor the administration (whether proper or improper) of any products, including the decision to use them.
- 7. Advice
- Baxter is not providing any form of medical or clinical advice in relation to the products, services, therapies or information referred to or contained on this website, nor any other form of medical or clinical advice.
- 8. Third party information
- Where this website contains written or audio visual recordings of presentations made by third parties, the views and opinions expressed in those recordings are the views and opinions of those third parties and not of Baxter.
- 9. Intellectual Property
Unauthorised use is prohibited and includes the unlawful use of any of our copyright material, passing off content from this website as the user’s own, including but not limited to the practice of 'framing' this website within another site as well as copying and re-using parts of the website, or using Baxter’s registered or unregistered trademarks without Baxter’s prior written consent.
Names of Baxter, Baxter CIVA or Baxter CIVA products and services are trademarks (or pending trademarks) of those entities or their affiliates, unless otherwise noted. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and or trade dress of Baxter and may not be copied, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Baxter . Nothing contained herein will be construed as conferring any license or right under any patent, copyright or trademark of Baxter or its affiliates.
- 10. Other Prohibitions
- The following conduct is also prohibited:
- • to use technology to collect content from this website without Baxter’s express written permission, including but not limited to any automatic or manual process or device to "screen scrape", monitor "mine", or copy pages on the website or the content contained therein; and
- • to circumvent the restrictions on access to this website, including but not limited to any password protections.
- 11. Indemnity
- 13. Tracking Policy
- 14. User Communications
- Baxter assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any communication or material that the user transmits to, or posts on, the website by any means. Baxter assumes no responsibility for checking such communication or material for accuracy.
- 15. Applicable Laws
- Baxter websites contain information about products which may or may not be available in any particular country, and if applicable, may have received approval or market clearance by a governmental regulatory body for different indications and restrictions in different countries. Each country has specific laws, regulations, and medical practices governing the communication of medical or other information about medical products on the Internet. Nothing in this website should be construed as a solicitation or promotion for any product or for an indication for any product which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user resides.
- 16. Governing Law